The Sierra Fund offers numerous opportunities for giving to prospective donors and experienced philanthropists.
Your gift can:
- Reduce your income taxes
- Reduce or eliminate capital gains taxes
- Remove assets from your estate
- Reduce your gift or estate tax
- Provide income to you and your loved ones
- Help support efforts to save the Sierra
Ways of Giving
Donate appreciated assets such as securities, real estate and personal property
Make a bequest through your will or revocable living trust
Name a Beneficiary
Designate The Sierra Fund or a partner conservation organization as a beneficiary of your retirement plan, insurance policy or financial account
Donor Advised Fund
Manage your charitable giving for optimal impact on the causes you value
Information provided on this website is not intended to be tax or legal advice. Please consult a qualified financial advisor before making a gift.